Friday, December 9, 2011

FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!!

Hello world. I just endured the last week of my semester. It was full of final exams and final papers. It is all in my rear-view mirror now. I managed to allow my gaming fascination coexist with my academic duties. I am proud to say that I locked up the following grades: A,A,B,B.

ANYWAY

1 month of gaming awaits. My Xbox Live is still down, otherwise I would be screaming at my television playing Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. I've been playing that offline and practicing combos but it just pales in comparison to what the multiplayer is actually like. I also sunk a couple of more hours into Skyrim. As much as I like that game, I was beginning to feel "dungeon fatigue." Which is why I am currently finishing Gears of War 2...yes 2. I think I am on the final level at the moment. That is all for now. I'll see where I end up in my huge backlog of games.